Thursday, April 1, 2010

What did we learn this term?

Things we learnt during the term:
  • What it means to be a leader.
  • Year 6 can be fun.
  • I learnt my timetables - 6 x 8 = 48
  • How to write a reading response.
  • Everybody is a leader.
  • Inverted operations and cows!!
  • How to sort out my emails in CEnet.
  • How to read pictures.
  • Mrs. S loves to dance.
  • Picture books are not just for little kids.
  • How to correct my work.
  • Antarctica has a flag.
  • How to write a bibliography.
  • The Euro is the currency of Vatican City.
  • You do not have to use Google when searching. There are other search engines.
  • Italy is shaped like a boot.
  • How to do a Readers Circle.
  • How to use PBworks.
  • Year 6 has a blog.
  • The name of Japanese currency.
  • How to create a voki.
  • People’s perspective of a teacher can be wrong.
  • Reader’s Circles is as easy as eating dinner. It is not as hard as I thought.
  • I found a link on CEnet to create a website where I can create a creature.
  • I learnt how to write a story.
  • I can write a lot neater than I do.
  • I learnt how to put a voki on PBworks.
  • I learnt how to create a video using Animoto.
  • Miss C taught us how to do patterns in Algebra.
  • I learnt what STaRS meant.
  • You can get a story from a picture just by looking at it.
  • How to use the IWB.
  • I know about the treble clef.
  • Reading isn’t too bad.
  • How to write a 50 word story.
  • Year 6 have a lot of responsibilities.
  • Miss C taught me how to write therefore in Maths.
  • Anything is possible with the year 6 teachers.
  • Mrs. S tells us she is good at everything but we know that is not true because she can’t draw!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Welcome to our school

    The Three Robbers